Sally Davis just opened a successful cupcake bakery. She churns out premium cupcakes by the thousands and to handle all of her orders, she has hired a couple of bakers as well as an in-house secretary. Her bakery is expanding to include a coffee shop, and she wants to offer free Wi-Fi to her customers, but she also wants to have a secure network for her own business needs. How does she separate the two?
While Sally can tell you how to make a chocolate croissant from memory, she cannot tell you how to setup an email account in Outlook or how to make sure her network is secure. What does she do? She outsources to TekConcierge. TekConcierge provides managed IT services for small and large businesses. Their services include 24/7 Helpdesk support so you can get the support you need immediately.
Because of the ever-increasing pace of technology, it is hard for businesses to manage and maintain their IT support if it is not part of their core business. By outsourcing to a monthly managed support service, businesses can harness the power of experience and expertise within a fixed budget. With managed support you no longer have to worry about surprise breakdowns breaking down your bank account. But the benefits of outsourcing to a managed solution exceed just budgetary benefits. They also include:
- Controlling Capital Costs – outsourcing your IT decreases overhead and allows you to rely on the expertise of an established company. It also allows for you to create a fixed budget with a plan for future expenses instead of guessing and being surprised down the road with a business interrupting hardware failure, hack or security breach.
- Increase efficiency – you cannot do everything yourself and continue to do it well. Outsourcing your computer support will free you up to focus on your core business.
- Reduce labor costs – why hire a full time person if you don’t need them? Dealing with hiring and firing is a hassle and gets expensive quick.
- Start new projects quickly – no need to train or ramp up newly hired staff. With a good outsourced firm, you can start projects and be agile without the need to slow down your current business.
- Focus on your core business – the market is very competitive. If you are a painter, an accountant, a doctor, you need to continue to hone those skills. With time being our most-valued resource it just doesn’t make sense in today’s marketplace to try to manage everything yourself.
Outsourcing to TekConcierge removes the burden of maintaining internal staff, while delivering the highest levels of expertise and resources available to manage and support critical applications, servers, desktops, mobile devices, firewalls and even connectivity for multiple locations.
Give TekConcierge a call today and leverage their experience and experience to excel your business.