Are you onboarding new staff and they need an email address? Worried about moving equipment to a new medical office? Not sure if your data is compliant with the latest HIPAA standards? It may be time to consult a Medical IT Services firm like TekConcierge. Whether you’re seeking a full-time partner to manage technology or a partner for a special project, we’re here to support you and your team.
Benefits of Medical IT Services
Medical IT Services is an important part of running a practice, hospital, or related facility. Maintaining confidentiality while at the same time providing exceptional patient care can be challenging. Partnering with an IT Services firm can take some of the stress away and here are a few of the benefits.
- HIPAA Compliance. Stop worrying about the latest laws and requirements for patient medical records when you partner with a TekConcierge for Medical IT Services. As your partner, we stay educated and updated on the latest requirements so your medical facility never faces fines for violations.
- Outsource. With all that has been happening in the healthcare industry over the last two years, we understand that something likely needs to change. As an IT Services provider, your medical office or hospital can outsource technology to us or bring us on for a special project. This takes the burden off your team while at the same time providing the care and oversight your patients and patient records require.
- Facilitate communication between providers. As medical providers, it is important to keep your patient safe and as healthy as they can be. To that end, it may be necessary to share patient records securely with other providers and specialists in order to determine the best course of care.
- Improved Patient Care. Be there for your patients instead of worrying about whether the new receptionist has an email address or whether patient records are stored securely online. Your specialty and that of your staff is patient care and not technology. Let us worry about IT and you can focus on patient care.
- Updated software and hardware. As your Medical IT Services provider, we make sure all software and hardware are up to date. Take the stress out of worrying about not only the equipment, but the servers and security. Our team is constantly working to maintain and secure patient and facility information on your behalf.